Lab Dry Granulator
- Granulator is suitable for Standalone as well as Inline operation through pneumatic conveying system and/or through vertical flow design.
- Granulator having conical impeller manufactured from SS – 316.
- Detachable sieve design to accommodate user requirements.
- Entire Granulator structure manufactured from Stainless Steel – AISI304.
- All contact parts are manufactured from Stainless Steel – AISI-316.
- Granulator is drive via TEFC Non flame proof motor and reduction gear box.
- Granulator speed control via variable frequency AC Drive, Granulator speed can be control from 50 to 300 RPM as per process requirements.
- Equipment is with davit arm design [from LHS View] for ease to movement, connectivity of online and stand alone application.
- Very low noise level.
- All the cleaning parts can be easily open able without the use of spanner.
- Easy to clean, requires no spanner to open milling zone.
- One no. Sieve as a standard scope [Mesh size to be given by End User]
- Output will be approximately 80 to 300 Kgs./ Hour depending upon the mesh size and material density