Lab Dry Granulator
- Granulator is suitable for Standalone as well as Inline operation through pneumatic conveying system and/or through vertical flow design.
- Granulator having conical impeller manufactured from SS – 316.
- Detachable sieve design to accommodate user requirements.
- Entire Granulator structure manufactured from Stainless Steel – AISI304.
- All contact parts are manufactured from Stainless Steel – AISI-316.
- Granulator is drive via TEFC Non flame proof motor and reduction gear box.
- Granulator’s speed can be controlled via Variable Frequency AC Drive, speed can be control from 50 to 300 RPM as per process requirements.
- Equipment is with davit arm design [from LHS View] for ease to movement, connectivity of online and stand alone application.
- Very low noise level.
- All the cleaning parts are easily open-able without use of spanner.
- Easy to clean, requires no spanner to open milling zone.
- One Sieve is in standard scope with the machine [Mesh size to be given by End User].
- Output to be approximately 80 to 300 kg/hr depending upon the mesh size and material density.
|Model/Size||Dry Compactor 5||Dry Compactor 20|
|Output (Kg / Hr)||5 to 10||10 to 30|
|Roller Diameter / Width (mm)||50/25||100/50|
|Roller RPM||1 to 10||1 to 25|
|Vertical Feed Screw RPM||1 to 90||1 to 185|
|Horizontal Feed Screw RPM||1 to 35||1 to 35|
|Compaction Force (Ton)||2.5||0.5|
|Roll Motor||1 HP 0.75 KW||3.0 HP 2.2 KW|
|Vertical Feed Screw Motor||0.5 HP 0.37 KW||1.0 HP 0.75 KW|
|Horizontal Feed Screw Motor||0.25 HP 0.18 KW||0.75 HP 0.55 KW|
|Utility – Electrial||3.0 HP 2.2 KW||6.75 HP 5.05 KW|