During the drug manufacturing process, milling is often required in order to reduce the average particle size in a drug powder. There are a number of reasons for this, including increasing homogeneity and dosage uniformity, increasing bioavailability, and increasing the solubility of the drug compound.
- Size reduction mill in a vacuum rated design.
- Detachable sieve design to accommodate user’s requirements.
- Entire mill structure manufactured from SS-304.
- All contact parts are manufactured from SS-316.
- Equipment is designed on trolley with PU castor wheel for ease of movement (02 wheel with brakes).
- Very low noise level.
- All the cleaning parts are easy to open without the use of spanner.
- Conical Sieve
- Extra Set of Milling Blade (Multi Mill Impeller)
- Multi Mill Sieve
- Flame Proof Construction