Roller compactor generally consists of three major units
- A Screw feeding system, which conveys the powder from hopper to the compaction area between the rolls.
- A compaction unit, where powder is compacted between two counter rotating rolls by applying a force to convert powders into flakes.
- A size reduction unit, for granulating flakes into the desired particle size. This can be offer Optionally at the discharge of compactor
- Basic design of compactor is suitable for Encapsulated for Online process or same can be operate stand alone.
- Main structure is made of SS 304.
- All the contact parts are manufactured from SS – 316 & all non-contact parts are manufactured from SS-304
- Twine screw design for better compaction.
- Feed screws having speed regulator to ensure desired feed rate for compaction process.
- Screw assemblies are equipped with tri-clover joint for ease of opening and cleaning.
- Horizontal screw is driven through variable frequency drive for applying required proper material flow in to vertical feed screw zone through required RPM.
- Vertical screw is driven through frequency drive for applying required compaction force through controlling of RPM.
- Optionally we can provide Vacuum De aeration pot is provided at vertical feed screw zone , which help to reduce the air gap before compaction. Means the compaction is better at lower force Rollers and main shaft are made of SS 410 with well toughen.
- One roller is floated through hydraulic pressure to ensure the required compaction throughout the process via Constant pressure.
- Optionally we can also provide the roll gap measurement sensor.
- Full rotational type Granulator is provided at the discharge of compactor on Davit Arm can be provided optionally.
- Granulator is equipped with Variable frequency drive to ensure the required RPM for required quality of granules.
- Easy opening for changing the required mesh for different compaction.
- To control the heat at compaction zone optionally we can provide the Water Jacketed rollers optionally.
- Flame Proof Construction
- Water Jacket at Roll
- Portable Chiller
- Dry Granulator